I hate being sick, I managed to hold out for weeks while DW and the kid were sick, sure I had the occasional stuffed up nose and warm throat, but that was easily fixable. Until last night, I feel like crap and just want to go back to bed. So my plan for today was to rest, drink lots of fluids and eat good food… To be honest though, that plan was made AFTER I ate a small thing of ice cream… to cool down my throat, though I admit, having some of my lemon sorbet would have been the better choice.
So with the plan of taking it slow and resting, doing not much more than sitting at my desk, watching YouTube and scrolling Pinterest and Facebook, though I really should dedicate more time to this blog… I have so many unfinished posts in draft, I ended up…
- Doing Laundry
- Washing Dishes
- Put a load on in the dishwasher
- Reheated and ate some homemade Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Roast Garlic and Rosemary Soup that I made awhile ago and froze.
- Cleaning out the fridge of stuff past use-by
- Cleaned out the breakfast shelf of the pantry and gave it a good scrub
- Made some Honey and Camomile Iceypoles
- Cleaned out my baking shelf in the pantry, still to scrub it
- Threw out some stuff from the general use shelf in the pantry
- Wiped down the benches
- Cleaned off and sorted my desk… It was a bit of a mess
- Wiped down my desk, keyboard and mouse with a disinfectant wipe
- Studied for my Managerial Research Methods exam which is tomorrow
- And am doing a couple of posts on here
Finally having some cream of chicken cup of soup and toast for “lunch” even though it is after 3pm… I think I need to work on this resting thing. Though I have been doing the Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest scrolling as well.